Warrior Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clans!

Go down

The Clans! Empty The Clans!

Post  Silverstar Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:50 am

This is a story of the beggining of the clans and their information:

The clans started when a she-cat, Breeze, was out hunting. She stumbled across a tom and got ready to attack. The tom, clearly surprised about what just happened, hissed, "Who are you?" The she-cat growled a reply, "Breeze. What are you doing in my territory and who are you?" The tom, to Breeze's surprise, laid his back fur down and sat. "I'm Blaze. And your in MY territory." "Can't you smell my scent? Ive hunted and lived here for AGES." Breeze argued. "If there a problem that I can't tell your scent from everything else? You must have lived her for so long your scent blends in. And why couldent YOU smell ME?" Blaze growled. "Because.....Because..." Breeze looked uncomfortable. "Because you've been her for so long." Then Blaze felt sorry for her.

Eventually, Blaze became mates with Breeze and they had kits. And they created clans. Each kit became leader of their clan when they were warriors. Swiftstar of BreezeClan, Ashstripe of BlazeClan, Fernstar of GrassClan, and Falcontalon, Yarrowtail, Peachfur, and Shadowfang who each chose which clan to live in and be known as.

BreezeClan: Swift, Agile, and Sneaky
BlazeClan: Fiery, Wise, and Intelligent
GrassClan: Kind, Trusting, but Defending
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin

https://warriorrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum