Warrior Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heatherfrost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Heatherfrost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Heatherfrost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Heatherfrost Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:41 am

Name- Heatherfrost
Age- 12 moons
Fur Colour- Silver and Black
Eye Colour- Green
Clan- BreezeClan
Rank- Warrior
Mate- None
Kits- None

Last edited by Heatherfrost on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Heatherfrost
Heatherfrost

Back to top Go down

Heatherfrost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Heatherfrost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Silverstar Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:21 am

Great! Thankyou for being the first person to joiin, Heatherfrost! Your welcome to PM me if you decide to be leader instead of being a warrior. Approved!
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin

https://warriorrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Heatherfrost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Heatherfrost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Heatherfrost Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:59 pm

thanks thats ok i hope i canbe a moderater What a Face Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Mad pale cheers Basketball Sleep bom confused alien
Heatherfrost
Heatherfrost

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:30 pm

Do I have to remind you AGIAN? For the millionth time, I'll see how loyal you can be to me. XD Joking, sry if I was harsh. But don't worry. I'll sleep on it. XD
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin

https://warriorrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down